Coach Evolving is a certified trainer for the Success Unlimited Network (SUN) ACTP Coach training program.
SUCCESS UNLIMITED NETWORK®
COACH TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Success Unlimited Network (SUN) is proud to have an ICF-accredited Coach Training and Certification Program. ICF Accreditation is awarded to programs that meet ICF professional standards for coach training programs. Graduation from our program will meet ICF's PCC (Professional Coach Certification) requirements for student contact learning hours, mentor coaching, and passing the exams. Even though SUN presence is on five continents, we are one of the smaller Coach training and certification programs. Our aim and commitments are for extremely high quality of coaching, not number of coaches.
Training is done 1:1 and/or in small groups.
· A deep caring for people
· The ability to be in the question
· Acknowledge that clients have their own answers
· Commitment to personal growth and discovery as evidenced by a minimum of 5 years participation in personal/professional continuing education and development programs.
· Awareness of being on a spiritual journey.
· Track record of being in the process of getting the results and well-being you desire in your life
· Work experience for a minimum of three years
· Agreement to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to fully participate in the program
· Agreement to be responsible for finding your own clients and we provide training and support in business development and marketing.
SUN Training Background
SUN Coach Training and Certification is a program Teri-E Belf brought over from England in 1987. It was developed in 1980. Teri-E has been coaching since 1987 and training and mentoring coaches since 1991.
The SUN program is based on a model of Business Management /Sports coaching. The value of our approach to coaching is revealed in Tim Gallwey’s books, The Inner Game of Tennis and The Inner Game of Work. In his tennis book, Mr. Gallwey noticed that most tennis coaches focus on the act of hitting the ball. His approach is to focus on what happens between hits. It is the focus on “between the meeting approach” that contributes to making SUN a unique and effective coaching program.
SUN’s mission is to inspire purposeful being for the evolution of humanity. This mission is based on the following beliefs:
· Every person has a purpose and unlimited potential
· Living on purpose empowers potential
· Purposefulness accelerates evolution
Our values are:
· Discovery and Learning
· Supporting the Human Spirit
ACC level Approved Training
This program can also be offered in an abbreviated manner to meet ACC training requirements for the ICF.
Please contact me for more information.